Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A witch hunt?

I like Michael Fumento's columns, and have linked to a few. I was therefore very disappointed to hear that he'd been caught in one of those scandals where columnists are accused of accepting money from companies about whom they write favorably. Fumento, however, has not gone down quietly after this accusation. In a fire-breathingcolumn, he explains his side of the story (which sounds credible and entirely consistent with the facts touted in the MSM). He also blasts Eamon Javers, of Business Week, the man who "exposed" the "scandal," for attempting to silence his writing about environmental frauds. It's good reading, and I'm currently siding with Fumento in this one, a position I'll maintain absent entirely new information -- which I doubt will be forthcoming.