Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Holiday blogging -- or not

Well, the holidays have officially kicked in for me, since the kids are home through the new year. I'll try to blog intermittently, but my reliable stream of posts will be severely diminished. Today's a good example of the upcoming week. We started off with errands; now I'm quickly doing some work (and sneaking in some blogging); then some exercise for the whole family in the form of a long walk; then another little TV break for the kids and work break for me; followed by a visit to the doctor for a kid checkup. And so will go the whole week, with me sneaking in little bits and pieces of time here and there. Don't forget me during the week, and be sure that, even if you take some time off, you come back in the new year.