Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just so you know....

If you're reading at my blog, you need to know that, while my brain fully understands the grammatical rules governing apostrophes, my typing fingers misplace or add or substract apostrophes about half the time. I usually catch these errors within a day or two but it still happens. I always feel bad about these errors -- since I'm a stickler for grammar -- so consider this a global apology for all past and future apostrophe errors. (And, yes, I did read Lynne Truss's charming book, Eats Shoots and Leaves : The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation, which I've linked to in my sidebar.) The other thing you need to know is that I'm puritanical, and if you leave a comment on my blog that I deem obscene (either because of dirty words or graphic imagery), I'll almost certainly delete it.