Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Help!!!

As you can see, I've changed my template again, and I hope this will correct the viewing problems some of you have had. Also, Gina, of Gee Dubya, suggests trying to view the blog in a different browser -- apparently Firefox works better than Internet Explorer. Firefox is, in any event, way, way better than Internet Explorer for most things, so if you haven't yet downloaded it, you definitely should. Having said that, you can still see that there is a problem. The lovely white background behind my posts, as you're reading down from the top, vanishes halfway through. Do any of you know what code I should be looking for and how I should change it to correct that program? I'll keep experimenting, but I don't promise any immediate resolution. Meanwhile, I'm learning a lot about coding!