Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

More in my "for this parents spend $40,000 a year" series

[Please scroll down, or click here, to vote in the Conservative Slogan Contest. Your votes matter.] Mike Adams, who keeps a gimlet eye on American campuses, joins with Jon Sanders to point out some of the insane excesses at American colleges and universities. Be warned that, because this column is about your average campus feminists' obsession with female sexuality, it has some graphic language. The article makes me realize how foolish I was growing up thinking that feminism was all about earning the same money for the same work, and having reasonably equal access to societal benefits. (I say "reasonably" because I really don't want to to share a restroom with you guys. Sorry.) I was so wrong. It's all about sex, sex, sex. The funny thing, though, is that I suspect that sexual obsession is infinitely more beneficial to your average college male, who gets it cheap and easy, than to your college female, who just gets to feel cheap and easy. UPDATE: Carrie Lukas, at the Independent Women's Forum, writes a timely article about the feminist's hijacking of Valentine's Day (warning, despite her civility, the source material makes the article somewhat graphic), and addresses my point about the fact that this little bit of "feminism" is, in fact, harmful to women. Talking to Technorati: , , ,