Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Where are those infamous CIA assassins when you need them

In the dim and dusty past of my youth, either people really believed, or the CIA really believed, that the CIA could and did assassinate evil political leaders. I wished that was a reality when I read yet another rant from Ahmadinejad in Iran. I think most in the world are content to sit back and think, "what an entertaining madman," but I'll never forget that people thought the same of Hitler, and Hitler proved both mad and sane enough to back up his rantings. Ahmadinejad is forging alliances (Syria, Venezuela), amassing weapons (nuclear bomb anyone), and rousing his masses (think Nuremberg), and the world, as in 1933, 1934, 1935...1938, 1939 is just watching and twittering about this crazy guy ranting about Jews.