Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Question re Technorati Tags

I originally avoided Technorati Tags because I thought they looked lonely floating around at the end of my post. Clearly, though, they're the wave of the future, and it's time for me to get on board. Now, though, I avoid them because it's a pain in the neck to type out the whole code for every concept I want to include at the bottom of my post. You know, the whole href, http, blah-de-blah stuff. My question is whether any of you know any good shortcut for getting that technorati code in the bottom of each post, so that all I need to do is press a button or two and add my keyword. Just FYI, I use a PC, get to the internet through Firefox, and usually post directly through Blogger (not MS Word or something). Any ideas?