Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Getting chills of fear up and down my spine

What's making me so frightened? The prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency. I'm almost done reading Edward Klein's biography of Hillary, The Truth About Hillary : What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President, and it isn't a pretty story. He portrays Hillary as a genuine sociopath, with a far left political agenda that's coupled with the unbridled belief that the White House is her destiny. To me, the book is a bit surprising given the author's credentials. According to the back cover, Klein was an editor at Newsweak and the New York Times Magazine, and wrote frequently for Vanity Fair. Those are some pretty damn fine liberal credentials to put on a resume, so his manifest hostility to Hillary and her agenda surprised me. I guess, like Dick Morris, when you get the fear of Hillary, you get it bad.... The one other thing I want to mention about the book, which is fairly interesting and quite easy to read, is the lesbian angle. My memory tells me (and my memory is sometimes accurate) that the MSM instantly dismissed the book's credibility because it said Hillary was a lesbian. In fact, that's not what the book says. The book's unspoken conclusion is that Hillary is probably asexual. However, her political identity, developed at Wellesley in the late 1960s, is on board with the lesbian political agenda, which holds that ours is a vile, patriarchal system that must be entirely rejiggered into a utopian matriarchal system. It is scarcely surprising, then, that so many of her friends are lesbians, because they share the same head space. A whole bunch of her friends are also radical leftists, for the same reason. Anyway, if you have a few hours, you could do worse than to check out this book.