Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fifteen minutes of fame

Well, my fifteen minutes of fame (well, really, two days of fame) are over. As I predicted, my ordinary numbers have gone up a bit, for which I am very grateful. Thanks, also, to all of you who decided, after your initial visit, to come back. I have to say, it was incredibly exciting while it lasted. I've blogged with pleasure -- and a touch of compulsion -- for a little over a year now, and have watched the same numbers day after day. It gives one an amazing frisson to open stat counter and see numbers that are wildly out of the norm (in a good way). And now life is back to normal. Still, I'll continue to have the pleasure of blogging; the pleasure of engaging with my usual blog friends, who enrich my life so much; and, I hope, the pleasure of meeting new blog friends who will augment my blog with their wisdom, and keep me honest when I err.