Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Religious disconnect

The Episcopal Church has officially reaffirmed its support for an unlimited Pro-Choice agenda. Yesterday, I drove by an Episcopalian Church that had a huge banner flying decrying the wrongful loss of life -- to executions. Perhaps the Episcopalian Church is losing adherents because people notice a disconnect between these two extreme views. I hasten to add here, as I always do when I blog on these subjects, that I believe in limited, not unlimited abortion. I'm also uneasy about the validity of certain death sentence decisions, while I wholeheartedly believe in others (Tookie, anyone?). Somehow I see less of a disconnect with my floating around in the grey middle than with a church that supports wholeheartedly the execution of innocents, and opposes unreservedly the execution of the manifestly guilty. Talking to Technorati: , , ,