Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

More birthdays

It's sort of like being part of a graduating class, since I've discovered that two of my favorite blog friends are celebrating blogiversaries at precisely same time as mine. Anne, at PalmTree Pundit, who was my very first "blog friend," celebrated her first blog-birthday a couple of days ago. Anne's posts are consistently smart, funny, thoughtful, and imbued with deep faith and kindness. If you haven't met her yet, you should do so now. Patrick, of Paragraph Farmer, is someone I met through Anne's blog and I'm so glad I did. Coincidentally, today is also his first birthday. Of Patrick, I'll say precisely what I said about Anne: smart, funny, thoughtful, imbued with deep faith and kindess, and someone you definitely should meet. Happy blogiversary to both of you!